Friday, January 18, 2008

Who is keaglez?

Who is keaglez? Of course he is me. :) But it's not the exact question here, now I will tell you how I got this 'cool' name.

I got the keaglez name when I relax in my bed, close my eyes and thinking, hmm, I want to create a new nickname that no one has used, creative and sound cool. But I got nothing.

Then I start thinking of other people names, like Tiger Woods, Tony Hawks, and...wait, wait...they use animal names right? So I start searching of a wild animal names, ..., tiger, lion, monkey, dragon (?), eagle, shark, ..., hmm, many of people have used some of above animal names, but I feel something with 'eagle', somehow I like this name so I decided to use it. :) Simple, huh?

Then I think again, use 'eagle' only won't great, I need to mod it! So I compared to my old nickname, 'kidz'. But somehow, my brain took 'k' and 'z' from 'kidz', and created the new name 'keaglez'! Haha... So now you know how I get it. BTW, it was a story of 2 years ago.

But do you know how to read this name correctly? Most of Indonesian people read this as it writes, such as 'ke-a-gels' or 'ke-gels' or maybe 'ke-a-gles' even 'ke-gel' (in Indonesian dialeg, not in English :p). If you ask E2, it will call as 'ki-gles', but what I want is 'ki-gels'. Got it now?

Talking about keaglez, you can find this name in several Motorola modding forums, such as Motolovers (anyway, I'm moderator of E2 section there), Moto Hell, Motorola Fans, Mod My Moto, Moto Modders and Freemod. You can find me too in other forum like Cyberwap, Adsense-ID, and much more. However, I'm only active at Motolovers, Moto Hell and Mod My Moto (ah, in E2 section only).

Hehe... Want to know more?

No comments: