Friday, January 18, 2008

My new ROKR E2 style

This last few days, I decided to change my font from ROKR Ultimate fonts to Lucon fonts. The reason I changed it because the Ultimate fonts didn't look good in parentheses (()), curly brackets ({}) or square brackets ([]), they look very similar! Since I decide to learn Python, I need to make it clearer to see. BTW I usually writes the code use my phone, with Moby Explorer. :)

So I'm searching of a font that clear, easy to read even in small size, then I saw a lucon.ttf fonts in my ezxlocal folder (it used by Terminal Emulator) and I try to apply it. Well, it doesn't look good! The font is too 'wide', so I need to change the size to fit more charaters in one screen.

I edited my common.ini, phone_p.ini, and other files related to my skin (I used QuickLook skin), then besides of edit fonts size, I edited everything! Now I used 5x5 icons in main menu, very small thumbnail font size (I don't need to read it), another small font, transparent border, and much more!

Here is my screenshot:
Snap shot

How is it? :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! keagles, I like your skins, its very good, you can send me this skins please, 4x4 and 5x5 look a amazing, thanks.

my email: blackmetalnmsc@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi.. can you help me?
i need to copy my inbox messages to my computer. how can i do that? what application should i use? is there any application i can use to explore my ROKR E2 phone? something like file manager perhaps? thanks..

Joko Santoso said...

Hi keaglez, its cool skins. I'll try it soon, oh ya is there any trick how to add CLI picture in message, so like avatar in forum may be? Thx ya?

Anonymous said...

Can you plz post the mainmenu.ini of ubuntu skin with 5x5? i like your style man you are cool modding.
Or if u want, post how to edit mainmenu.ini make a tutorial plz lol.
I just want a 5x5 in my ubuntu...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.