Sunday, January 20, 2008

Changed my E2 style again!

I changed my E2 look again! Now I used 4x4 big icons, they look so clean. I also change another thing, like font size, style, the desktop and much more. Here is my new look:
snap shot

How is it? I make the 4x4 perfectly fit in the screen and the 3x3 sub-icon (and file manager) also fit perfectly! The header, softkey and background opacity (transparency) is 80%. The grid font size is 9, list and option font size are 14, also softkey and header are 15 with bold style. The colour of standar is 7F5F00, highlight is AF8F00 and header and softkey are FF6F00. Now it looks clean, right? :)

Ah, I have changed my font too. Now I used Sylfaen fonts, but the skin still same, the QuickLook. :) I like this skin because it light, simple and nice looking.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool looking,,,,,
i'm one of motolover from indonesia,,,
i'm using e2 too,
i wanna my e2 like yours....
it's first time i use e2 and 1 week til now i use it, so i wanna study to you all about e2, coz i belive u are better,,,,
i need ur help....
ang my emial is
roker_e2xxx@plasa.com
i hope u wanna be my friend,,
thnxxxxx

Jeffri H. said...

Guys, have you flash your phone? You need to flash first to get all of this possibility... :) If you have been a member of Motolovers, you can follow the guide there... If you need help, just ask in forum, we will happy to help you... :D

Anonymous said...

sorry i reply late
i wanna flash with
R564_G_12.01.48P Titanium
what is it goog 4 my e2 or there are the other more better
o i change my email name
roker_e2xxx@yahoo.co.id
i register to motolover just now and need your help to guide me

Jeffri H. said...

Just follow the guide there or read my tutorial at http://keaglez.e2mod.com/tutorial/basic/flash.html for your reference... If there is something you dont understand, you can ask in forum... Dont forget to use search before you ask, sometimes its already answered... :)

Anonymous said...

i wanna a copy of this skin..

will you be kind to share this with me? myerdinc@gmail.com my e-mail adress...

so cool... so hot... thanx...

by the way you should change your font style... try Tahoma 8 bold...

Anonymous said...

thank
i was upgrade my e2
and cange to 4x4 icon
i wanna get ur skin

Jeffri H. said...

@all, the skin is available at motolovers.or.id, you can search and download there... Oh, i think its already shared at modmymoto.com too... The skin name is Quick Look... :)