Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Huh, 64 MB used...?

What?

See above shot, what the hell? Before the Kaleidoscope comes, we may need only 12 MB of swap, since we just have a limited multitasking. Thanks to Russian modder at http://forum.motofan.ru, they offer us a great Kaleidoscope. The most thing I loved is the task manager. We can have an unlimited multitask! Look, the 64 MB (and 4 MB) swap is used almost all! LOL Cool, huh? That improves how useful swap is. Oh, it happens few days ago before I changed my skins.

How I manage use that much memory? Well, it happens when I playing with sensor, so I runs the Moby Explorer and Terminal Emulator at the same time. After edit the source, I compile it with ZGCC using Terminal Emulator. Then after few break, it's going like that... :) I have tried open about 40 application and games together before, it eats about 45 MB of swap. That is a cool thing that E2 can do... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If I understood you correctly, you used zgcc compiler on your E2? Is zgcc able to compile c or c++ code? If so, how did you manage to install it on your E2?

Thanks for information.

Anonymous said...

CPU ? 622?