Tuesday, February 5, 2008

How the KG Toolbox looks

KG Toolbox
Probably this is how the final result of KG Toolbox looks. I have create something there, and will start with Wall Changer. As my plan before (read other post), I will add many new thing there.

First of all, the Wall Changer will be able to read list of wallpaper, then create a list file (can create more than one) and will change the wallpaper that listed in file. We can change the wallpaper by interval time, restart or both.

The Advanced Volume Editor won't change much, but will be improved. The Block The Thief will be better than before, I will try to improve and fix the bug. Also the same with Backup Tools, I will also try fix the bug.

E2 Trigger will get much update, also the Advanced Font Editor will be able to edit all *.ini files from the skin. The Device Manager and Autorun Manager will be same as the E2 Revival (soon) have. Another two is still in plan, so I hide them now... :)

Notes: The KG Toolbox screenshot now may be different than when its ready. :)

4 comments:

Lkl said...

seems goooood, awaiting for your toolbox and for de revival mp

Anonymous said...

Keaglez where can we download this app

Anonymous said...

wah bro keren juga, kapan bisa dicoba neh? email gw ga sengaja kehapus td hehe lewat pm aja bro
KONSPIRASI

Anonymous said...

Hy... may name is Marcelo... you can help me to fix the media player sings... the especial sings appear in japonese!!!! U can help-me???? marcelokinho@gmail.com